Monday, March 1

Last day of 2-star kayaking! D:

It was the last day of kayaking, it started at 1.
But CLT Maisarah told us we should assemble by 1 ! D:
Wth then 12 all come. wth rightzxc.
Hhaha, nevermind about that. then i told two of my friends with me on the train
to treasure the time during kayaking. :D suddenly they thought i felt sad then they were asking me whether i'm alright. i guess that phrase/words came into my mind and wants me to tell them to treasure this moment. ! :D When we reached the mrt, nearly everyone was here! ZOMG, damn shocked manzxc. then Sq was late . HAHA! After that we went to the toilet and change into our kayaking attire ! :D After that we went straight to the place where we assemble at the kallang centre thingy! Our instructor Kim was not LATE. WOW! HAHAH! he told us to do the necessary things then yeah we embark(SPELLING?) and head off under the bridge to do our rock and roll stuffs :D HAHAH! WTF DAMN SCARY! D: After that was lunch then was EXPEDITION! :D AWESOME :D HAHHA COVERED 7KM! D: Shoulders and Arms so pain. After that i talked to Umar bout stuff about "something" i told him to treasure everyone he loved in life, where me and Dzul regretted somethings in our life. Dzul and I were exactly on the same boat. D: so yeah i guess we might have the same ending too and future i guess. after that we reached back to the platoon platform ,we carried the equipment to the toilet and wash the kayaks up. after that we did our theory! OMG. I SCREWED IT UP. HAHHA I REMEMBER KIM'S PHRASE. " DON'T SMOKE ME AHH! " HAHAH OMG I MISS HIMMM! ): BIG TIME! D: anyway after that Clt Maisarah and Nadirah thinks i'm malay. HAHHA ALOT OF PEOPLE THOUGHT OF THAT TOO. OMG ,imma Chinese :D CHEENA! :D HEHEHEH.
after that i was late for reunion dinner so i gotta rush back home ! D: but at the mrt i wanted to do something but i didn't cause i have no guts to do it so. so yeah. It sucks and i guess i blew up that chance of mine ! D: wow. It's over. :(
That's all i guess. Hahha, yeap sure akmal !saw your blog and yeah thanks bro! :D Hahha, (:


P.s/ I love you.

0 comments: