Sunday, February 21

It's all about you.

This is for you.I Hope you would read this.

I wanna tell you something,thank you for this 4days including one star kayaking last year i remembered everything about me and you during the one-star till today i remembered nearly everything we did together. last time we used to look at each other .now everything changed this year i got jealous over him and you.then during the first day of the two-star kayaking, i cried under the rain cause of you two. then the second day i was still jealous, whenever i turn and try to see you,i always seen you and him together.when i'm in the mrt yesterday i thinked about you,at that moment,i was still jealous.after that you told me that he went out of the train i was totally relieved.After that, we walked to the park together i felt that it's like the same feeling when we first met. the fun,laughter. and more. after you brought me to the mrt and send me off,you gave me a hug. after that i think about you again.i guess you really meant alot to me. during kayaking i kept looking at you , i hope you would look at me but in the end you didn't.that really hurt me alot.Thanks for the memories . I guess this saturday is our last time seeing each other i hope that we would meet again but i don't think we will be able to do so.I hope this saturday we will look and talk to each other no matter what surrounding there is.Then i guess you would rather link him then me on your blog.why must love always feel like this.
P.s I Love You, i really do. ♥
This blog post is all about you.

0 comments: